Friday, March 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend Melissa to share 7 strange things about me. So here goes....

1. I love peanut butter and syrup on my waffles and pancakes.

2. I freeze my Kraft caramels so that they're hard and chewy. I also freeze my chocolate, so that it takes longer to melt.

3. My dream job would be to work on the "Clean Sweep" show from TLC.

4. I'm borderline OCD when it comes to cleaning, that's why I get paid the big bucks!!

5. Shoes are a weakness for me. I don't buy many, I just drool.

6. The celebrities I would like to meet and shop with afterwards are Stacy London and Clinton Kelly from TLC's "What Not to Wear."

7. When I'm in the Grocery Store section at the Children's Museum I spend the whole time rearranging the shelves and baskets to put things back where they're SUPPOSED to go! The scary thing is that Eliza does the same thing--without my asking.


I now tag Marshall, Suzanne, and Jenny

4 comments:

SUNSHINE MOM said...

I love that show CLEAN SWEEP. I wish they would come to my house. I am queen of clutter.

Caroline said...

I totally remember the peanut butter and syrup on your pancakes thing from when we were roomies! Those were the days we both cooked, you for real and me from a box. I'm a lot better now, you were a big influence! Love you!

Jenny said...

you should write a book someday about your adventures as a mommy. or just an autobiography...you've got some great stories!

so what is this tagging thing? i've been out of the blogging world for a while...

emily freeman said...

I love this. I do the same thing at the museum grocery store. that is, until Luke runs across the hall to terrorize the kids in the theatre.