Saturday, March 29, 2008

All For Love

This is the season...It's March...It's March Madness...It's basketball season...It's Carolina's basketball season...It's my sweetheart's favorite and most intense season, therefore it's mine too. I married into it, adopted into the Carolina fan club.

As I watch the "Elite Eight" game against Louisville, my stomach's in knots and I feel the intensity already. I started out watching basketball and NASCAR with Marshall, just to understand him better and therefore love him well. Now I feel like I'm adopting the passion as my own.





In light of that, this has been my most recent reading material. These were the two books I read as insomnia hit me at 4:30 this morning. I don't count these two books as equal, by the way!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Diane, I can say I share your love for one of the books - not the blue one. I love you and Marshall, but I'll never, ever, be a Carolina fan. Go DEACS!!

Running With Hope said...

I like the Deacs too, when they're not playing Carolina! As Jacob says, "Doo doo ball!", otherwise known as "Go Tar Heels!"