Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Am I the Biggest Loser?

Okay, so I just had to remind myself that I was just watching this show...on TV. I really don't even know these people, so I have no reason for being mad at Vicky for voting off Amy. I'm mainly mad at Vicky because she's a bully. She voted Amy off just for revenge. She's been mean to the other team and mean to Amy for voting her husband off a couple of weeks ago. I mean, I understand her being mad, but, it's a game, it was the smartest move Amy made. Amy should have voted Vicky off last week when she had the chance. What was she thinking? She was trying to patch things up, but she should of known she was never "safe" with Vicky.

Okay, get over it, Diane. It's just a T.V. show. I really hope Vicky doesn't make it to the finale, I may not be able to watch. Tonight I couldn't help but sob at Amy's homecoming. She's lost over 60 pounds and was able to shop in her favorite boutique in her hometown. Then she went to meet her family and friends. Her dad literally sobbed for joy when he was hugging her. Throughout the show he's sent video messages and each time he's been so supportive and in love with his wife and daughter who were both on the ranch together. Winner dad!! Every time he talks on the show, I sob. So, I love this show because it changes people's lives. Bye, bye Vicky...I hope.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

You're so funny! Adam and I got sucked in and we NEVER watch the show. I didn't get to see the homecoming however, but I'm sure I would have cried.

I love you and miss you! Happy Thanksgiving!

Suzanne said...

I hope Bye-Bye Vicky too. :) I missed watching it with you last night. Happy thanksgiving see you this weekend?

Nan said...

I can't stand her either! She is just there to play the game!

Nichole said...

It reminds me of this cartoon Isaac watches, the babysitters name is Vicky and they call her Icky Vicky! In the beginning of the show Bob called her out and basically said he knew she was very manipulative and he said that even though she was on his team. I don't want her to win!