Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Mommy, I had a bad dream..."


Eliza woke me up at 4:30 to tell me this. She said that she dreamed that Psalter was using the potty and flushed the toilet. Psalter flushed down the toilet as well. Eliza cried and cried. I had heard her moaning and was about to go check on her, but was too tired to move, that's when she came in. She told me that after she woke up from her dream she walked over to Psalter's bed to touch her and make sure she was there. Eliza said, "I love my sister, I was scared something happened to her..."

Isn't that just so precious? Not the dream, but the fact that she went to make sure that Psalter was there. It's so comforting to see that even though they bicker and fuss often, they really do love each other. I'm so glad that they will always have a friend and a playmate in each other. Now I can use this nightmare as proof when they ARE fussin' at each other, that they are sisters that love and care for one another.

4 comments:

Dayna said...

Too funny! And I can't believe you don't think Psalter getting flushed down the toilet is precious too!! hehe :)

NikkiLane said...

Hi Dion~~~
I have been following your blog a while. I got it from Caro.
I love that story!! I sure hope my boys care for each other that much............oh I loved the poop happens story.........yikes...I think I would have lost it.........
miss you
xoxox
Strossi

Caroline said...

I see you've adjusted your blog rating from NC-17 to PG! That's sweet about Eliza's dream and checking on Psalter. The only thing that got flushed down the toilet when I was little was my brother's Raggedy Andy doll!

gooddog said...

That really is the sweetist....now I'll pray that brock and wyatt act like they love each other one of these days!! Hope you are well.