Monday, February 4, 2008

Am I LOST? Or are they LOST?

Yep, I've dedicated hours and hours of my free time to catching up on the past three seasons of LOST. I'm convinced that the title is meant for all the viewers and not the actual storyline. Now that I'm caught up and I've seen the season premiere, I'm more confused than ever. I'm not a LOST junkie, although I am very committed to the show and will defend it at all costs. But I don't join chat rooms or read the LOST magazine to figure everything out. Just when I think, they can't possibly twist it any more, they manage to.

I'm not so sure I like the recent "flash forwards" (who knows, some of the older ones that we thought were flashbacks, are they really?) And maybe they really aren't "flash forwards" because they could do that to us, too. It's like they're controlling us, they're dangling the fresh bacon in front of us like we're salivating, starving dogs. And, we will gobble it up, whether it's really bacon or not because we ARE LOST! Arghh...I didn't think I was that easy.

1 comment:

Meredith Uber said...

Pete loves lost, we are catching up on it tonight. I have hung in there, but my patience is waining.